A non-profit association for professionals
Innovationsledarna is a nonprofit organization with the purpose to pursue issues that are common to professional innovation leader in all types of companies and organizations in Sweden.
An innovation leader is responsible for or contributing actively to, the management and organization of innovation and increased innovativeness in a company or organization.
Its purpose is to:
1. Develop the professional role as innovation leader
2. Establish the discipline innovation management in organizations
3. Promote members’ development
Our vision is that Sweden leads the way as innovation leaders – each person and organization utilizing its full capacity.
ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management) gives a discount on membership.
Innovation Pioneers gives discount on Innovation in Action and membership.
Motivation.se pubish a series on innovation leaders.
IMIT (Institute for Management of Innovation and Technology) cooperate in varous activities e.g. research projects, seminars and publications..
VINNOVA cooperate in varous activities e.g. articles, seminars and influencing
Triple Helix Association cooperate in varous activities e.g. webinars.
Swedish Incubators & Science Parks cooperate in varous activities e.g. education.
Board members 2017-2018
Magnus Karlsson – Chairman
Mats Magnusson – Vice Chairman
Gunnar Storfeldt – Treasurer
Maja Påhlman – Regular member
Sara Modig – Regular member
Anna Halling – Ordinary member, meeting chairman
Stefan Vlachos – Regular Member
Katarina Stetler – Regular member
Tatiana Solodlko- Deputy
Hampus Svenblad – Deputy
Our projects and working groups
- Innovationsledarna Mentorship Program. The purpose of this project is to facilitate the matching of mentors and mentees to promote learning and sharing within our community. The second round of the Mentorship Program started on March 14th 2018 and will run for one year. In this round apx. 40 network members are matched and participating in the program as either mentors, mentees or both. Contacts for the program are Tatiana Solodko and Fernanda Torre. Please mail us if you would like more info.
To immerse ourselves in different issues, topics and areas of interest there are a number of Thematic Meeting Groups (TMG) have taken form. These are our current TMG:s and contacts for each of these groups:
- “Cross-functional challenges in large organizations”. Contact Magnus Karlsson or Gunnar Storfeldt.
- “Collaboration and open innovation”. Contact Anna Larsson or Erik Ronne.
- “Innovation management in the public sector”. Please contact Magnus Karlsson if you want to be part of this group.
- “A Body of Knowledge” with a mission to create a list of “must reads” for Innovation Management Professionals. Please contact Magnus Karlsson if you want to be part of this group.
Other themes that have been discussed are: Corporate venturing, Innovation through digital transformation, Social Innovation, Innovation strategy, Innovation competence and culture.
Other current cross sectional working groups are:
- Training for innovation management professionals. The purpose is to develop training requirements and to collaborate with training providers to develop training programs for innovation management professionals. Contact Nina Bozic (email@example.com) for more information and how to support the project.
- Qualification and professionalization of innovation management professionals. The purpose is to pilot and evaluate how a personal certification program can be implemented. Contact Dag Sjöholm (Dag.Sjoholm@sp.se) for more information and how to support the project. See also the news here and read about the project in a recent RISE Newsletter.
- Meetings development team. The team plans and runs members meetings as well as developing new forms of meetings and ways to engage for members. Contact Maja Påhlman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and how to support and join the team.
- Web content team. The team is maintaining and developing content for the Innovationsledarna web site. Contact Eva Stattin if you have updates or other content for this website or if you would like to join the Web content team.
- Influencing team. The team is working with external information, visibility and marketing of Innovationsledarna in media and at events. Contact Sara Modig for more information and how to support and join the team.
- ISPIM Stockholm 2018 team (in collaboration with KTH and other stakeholders). The purpose of the team is to plan and prepare for the upcoming ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management) conference in Stockholm in June 2018. Contact Mats Magnusson (email@example.com) for more information and how to support and join the team.
Find more information about ongoing and completed projects and teams in the dropbox (for members).